Massachusetts Partnership for Responsible Gambling (MPRG)
What is the MPRG?
The Massachusetts Partnership for Responsible Gambling (MPRG) is an alliance of gambling industry leaders, regulators, and gambling disorder experts committed to responsible gambling practices. The MPRG is affiliated with us and we serves as its fiduciary agent, as well as convene and facilitate its meetings. Download the brochure to learn more or contact Grassroots and Community Relations Manager, Brianne Tolson.
The MPRG will assist Massachusetts communities, and the individuals and families within them, by advocating for and implementing responsible gambling industry policies and practices, as week as by promoting public awareness and encouraging prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery programs and services for problem gambling.
Annual Membership Fees provide critical financial resources for MPRG efforts to reduce the social, emotional and financial impact of problem gambling in Massachusetts. While also providing direct services and benefits to member organizations.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
All MPRG Members receive the following benefits, in appreciation for your generous support:
- Quarterly newsletter
- Weekly Word email newsletter
- Breaking industry news email communication
- Discount on events, trainings and meetings
- Advocacy work with federal and state legislators and health agencies
- Special networking opportunities
- On-line Directory (coming soon!)
- Access to the members only portion of our website (coming soon!)
- Membership support: marketing materials, trainings, development of awareness programs
- Participation in committees
- Opportunities to participate in forums
- Member listing on Council website
- Member plaque that indicates level of membership
- Free entry for up to 3 people at the Mass. Council annual conference
- Recognition as a socially-responsible organization committed to addressing problem gambling
Additional benefits are available depending upon joining level. For more information about the different levels, or to download the application, click here!