Become a member
Membership helps you stay at the forefront of what’s happening in the Commonwealth including up-to-date support services, new research and trends in problem gambling. Gain access to:
- Latest research on gambling disorder
- Research opportunities and results
- Discounts on recertification (clinicians)
- Conferences, trainings, networking opportunities and more!
Receive 10% off trainings and workshops, which provide continuing education clock hours. Save on registration for events, conferences and more!
Individual Membership – $50
Individual members receive:
- Discount on events, trainings and meetings
- Quarterly newsletter
- Weekly Word email newsletter
- Breaking industry news email communication
- Advocacy work with federal and state legislators and health agencies
- Members-only luncheon
- Online directory and access to the members-only portion of our website (coming soon!)
- Membership support: marketing materials, trainings, development of awareness programs
- Invitation to committees and forums
- Member listing on Council website
- Member certificate
Individual Dual Membership – $85
Expand your focus to the national level by tapping in to both The Mass. Council
and National Council on Problem Gambling resources and expertise.
Individual dual members receive all benefits of the individual membership, plus:
- 1-year subscription to the NCPG Newsletter
- 1-year bi-monthly subscription to Addiction Professional
- Full voting rights for NCPG
The cost of NCPG Individual Plus Membership alone is $100 when purchased directly.
Save $40 through The Mass. Council!
Individual Dual Plus Membership – $110
Individual Dual Plus Members receive all benefits of the Individual Dual Membership, plus:
- 1-year subscription to International Gambling Studies
Download to Join Now or Learn More
Our membership brochure explains your
member benefits and gets you started.