You may also help the Council by volunteering your time. As a Council volunteer, you may choose to help in any of the following ways:
- Become trained to help staff the confidential Helpline (1-800-426-1234)
- Share your personal experience with problem gambling and recovery as a spokesperson for the Council
- Educate your community about problem gambling
- Represent the Council at health fairs and other special events
- Participate on a Council committee
For more information about volunteering, please contact Karen Sicher, Council Office Manager at email@example.com / 617-426-4554.